At Vlow Property Management, experience and work ethic are our greatest assets. Owner Vince Lowery utilizes his 20 years of experience in property management and investments to maximize your profit and take care of your investment. Our pledge to you is to take care of your property as if it were one of our own. We believe that a satisfied client is our best referral; and by the way, we’re never too busy for your referrals! Contact us today to let us help you manage your property.
Services to Valued Property Owners
- Putting together a property management agreement suitable to the property owner.
- Inspection of the subject property and comparable market analysis to determine repairs needed, rental pricing, and getting the property in optimal marketing condition.
- Marketing- Prompt and smart marketing designed to attract quality tenants; this includes signage, multiple listing services, multiple internet sites, other forms of media.
Finding and Keeping Quality Tenants
- Answering potential tenant inquiries in a prompt manner by phone, email, and company website.
- Scheduling and professional showings of property.
- Tenant application process which includes: ◦Background / Credit checks
- Reference Checks
- Confirming employment and income
- Rental history
- Drawing up a lease
- Doing an initial walk-through of the property with the tenant
- Holding security deposit in our trust account
- Handing and scheduling maintenance calls using our 20 years of experience to reduce cost.
- Routine inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Lease renewals, termination and evictions (if required)
- Keeping track of lease expirations in order to optimize marketing of your property.
Other Services Provided
- Collection of rent
- Seasonal and rental notices sent to tenants
- Owner’s checks sent monthly with itemized income/ expense statement.
- End of the year itemized expense statement for your account.